The Vollrath BCO-2000 EaziClean® manual can opener pierces cans and removes their lids without leaving behind metal shavings. In a day, it can open (20) No. 10 cans, while its 16-inch bar accommodates 14-inch-tall cans. Its cutting mechanisms are dishwasher safe and make clean cuts into cans without leaving metal shavings behind, and the yellow collar around the can opener distinguishes the unit as a medium-duty opener in the EaziClean line. Made of zamak—an alloy of zinc, aluminum, magnesium, and copper—the unit is durable to support commercial applications.
- Can open (20) No. 10 cans per day
- 16-in. bar can accommodate 14-in.-tall cans
- Ergonomic, manual operation
- High-grade steel cutting mechanism cuts cleanly and without frayed metal shavings
- Dishwasher-safe cutting mechanisms
- 1-in. gear determines how many handle turns it takes to open a can
- Quick-release blade simplifies the cleaning process
- Yellow collar for color-coding with EaziClean medium-duty, heavy-duty, and Titan units
- Durable zamak alloy construction supports heavy use
- NSF certified
We cover the features of these units in this EaziClean can opener article.
Redco EaziClean Can Opener, Medium-duty, Yellow color coded collar, zammac alloy construction, stainless base, 16" bar length/shaft, ergonomic design, patented quick-release blade, case-hardened blade finished with antibacterial coating, high-grade steel cutting mechanism for clean cut, all cutting mechanisms are dishwasher safe, 14" maximum can height, 1" gear, 20 can output per day (#10 can), 2 year warranty, Blade item BCO-11, Gear item BCO-12, Cartridge item BCO-15, NSF, Imported
Vollrath BCO-2000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|