The Vollrath 9002 Wear-Ever® sheet pan is constructed of 3000 series aluminum. Its concave bottom promotes even heat distribution by flattening during the cooking process. The pan has a closed bead design, so it is reinforced with a corrosion-resistant galvanized steel rod. The Vollrath 9002 Wear-Ever sheet pan has a tapered profile that makes it easy to stack for maximized space in storage spaces.
- 3000 series aluminum construction is damage resistant for regular, heavy use
- Concave bottom promotes even heating by flattening during the cooking process
- Closed bead design uses a corrosion-resistant galvanized steel rod for reinforcement
- Stackable tapered profile saves space in storage areas
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 26 in. W x 1 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Sheet Pan, full size, 18"W x 26"D x 1"H (45.1 x 65.4 x 2.54cm), 18 gauge aluminum alloy, natural finish, Made in USA
Vollrath 9002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Made in USA||Yes|