The Vollrath 11 quart retro stock pot kettle rethermalizer will bring refrigerated or frozen soups up to safe temperatures and allow you to serve them out of the same, stylish pot. Its stainless steel finish is easy to clean, and the durable handles ensure portability. Thermostatic controls offer precise temperatures, even as the rethermalizer empties.
- Stainless steel finish
- 11-qt. capacity
- One thermostatic control keeps temperature accurate
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior for safety and easy transport
- Operation requires included inset
- Non-skid feet add stability
- Water-based unit provide moist heat without affecting the food's integrity
- Hinged lid helps maintain heat levels
- Welded handles and rolled edges ensure mobility and strength
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1450W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 13-1/2 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Retro Stock Pot Kettle Rethermalizer, 11 quart (10.4 liter), direct contact heating system with ceramic base element, capillary tube thermostat control, front access dials, power indicator light, (2) handles, low-profile inset, hinged cover (cover not NSF), includes soup cards & card holder (note: ladles shown in picture are not included), aluminum exterior with natural finish, non-skid feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, 1450 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 7217210 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet