The Vollrath 5315 Wear-Ever® sheet pan is constructed of damage-resistant 3000 series aluminum. Additional strength is provided by the open bead design without the need for a reinforcement rod. It has a tapered profile that enables the pan to be easily stacked. When heated, the concave bottom flattens. By flattening the bottom, the Vollrath 5315 Wear-Ever sheet pan evenly distributes heat.
- 3000 series aluminum construction is heavy duty and impact resistant
- Concaved bottom flattens when cooking to provide even heating
- Open bead design provides additional durability without a reinforcement rod
- Tapered design facilitates stacking
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 26 in. W x 1 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sheet Pan, 1/2 size, 18"W x 13"D x 1"H (45.1 x 32.7 x 2.54cm), 13 gauge 3000 series aluminum, open bead, natural finish, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 5315 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet