The Vollrath 5303NS half-size sheet pan is made of aluminum, providing corrosion resistance and an even heating pattern through its flattening concave bottom. A closed bead and reinforcing rod around the edge strengthens the pan, which can be stacked without jamming since it has a tapered design.
- 16-ga. aluminum is an excellent conductor
- Non-stick coating for product removal
- Concave bottom flattens when heated to create an even heat pattern
- Galvanized rod reinforces the closed bead edge and resists corrosion
- Stackable tapered design
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 13 in. W x 1 in. H
You can learn more about pans by reading our bakeware explainer article.
Half Size 18 gauge nonstick aluminum sheet pan, curled bead with galvanized rod, 18" W x 13" D x 1" H , designed for baking operations up to 450° F
Vollrath 5303NS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Made in USA||Yes|