Made of 18-guauge aluminum, the Vollrath 5223 two-third-size sheet pan resists denting and corrosion. This material conducts heat quickly and provides even distribution. To ensure the heating pattern is consistent, the concave bottom flattens when it is heated. This pan can be stacked due to its tapered design.
- 18-ga. aluminum alloy conducts heat well and provides even heating
- Concave bottom flattens to ensure a uniform heat pattern
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized rod reinforces the closed bead edge
- Tapered design for stacking
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. L x 21 in. W x 1 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Our commercial bakeware buyers' guide has in-depth information on pans.
Sheet Pan, 2/3 size, 15"W x 21"D x 1"H (38.1 x 53.3 x 2.54cm), 18 gauge aluminum alloy, natural finish, Made in USA
Vollrath 5223 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Made in USA||Yes|