The Vollrath 5220NS fourth-size sheet pan conducts heat well since it is made of aluminum, and with its non-stick coating, food washes off cleanly. As the pan heats up, the concave bottom flattens to provide even heat distribution. For strength in high-volume operations, this unit is reinforced around its edge with a galvanized rod.
- 16-ga. aluminum heats quickly
- Non-stick coating facilitates cleaning the pan
- Concave bottom flattens as it heats to create an even heat pattern
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized rod reinforces the closed bead edge
- Stackable tapered design
- Safe in temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. L x 13 in. W x 1 in. H
If you want to learn more about sheet pans, check out the bakeware buyers' guide.
1/4 Size 16 Ga nonstick aluminum sheet pan, Curled bead with galvanized rod, 9-1/2" W x 13" D x 1" H , designed for baking operations up to 450° F
Vollrath 5220NS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet