The Vollrath 52010 high-temperature spatula features a blade and handle that can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The nylon handle is contoured to help users maintain a comfortable grip, and the silicone blade is molded firmly to the handle to eliminate areas where food can accumulate. The blade is flexible and will not scratch non-stick finishes.
The spatula is dishwasher safe to make cleaning simple. The blade also features nubs at the base to keep the blade lifted off the counter to keep it sanitary when in use. At 10 inches long, this spatula can reach to the bottom of most pots and mixing bowls and has a flexible blade that can conform to a variety of container shapes.
- 10-in. high-temp spatula
- Handle is made of nylon and is molded to a contoured shape for easy handling
- Spatula blade is made of silicone that is stain- and odor-resistant
- Silicone blade is flexible for use with almost any shape of container
- Both handle and blade can withstand up to 500 degrees F
- Blade is molded to the handle in a seal that prevents food from being trapped
- Silicone blade will not scratch non-stick cookware finishes
- Nubs at the base of the blade keep it off the counter for sanitation
- Dishwasher safe for simple cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. L x 21⁄2 in. W
- NSF Certified
High-Temp Spatula, 10", white contoured flexible blade, non-scratching, non-staining silicone spoon/blade resists heat up to 500ºF (260ºC), red polypropylene handle molded to spoon blade to form sanitary seal, dishwasher safe, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 52010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet