From stews to coq au vin, this Intrigue® stainless steel brazier from Vollrath features a 24-quart capacity and 18-inch diameter that's excellent for cooking meats slowly, until they are fall-off-the-bone tender. Constructed with stainless steel with a combination satin/mirror finish, this 24-quart brazier is easy to clean and suitable for use on gas, electric, induction and ceramic cooktops.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Jacob's Pride Collection
- Ideal for long, slow cooking of meats and vegetables
- 24-quart capacity
- 18/8 stainless steel body
- 1/4-in. aluminum/stainless steel clad bottom
- For use on gas, electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Combination satin/mirror finish
- Solid loop welded handles
- Inside diameter 18.1-in.
- Inside depth 5.4-in.
- Body thickness is .059-in.
- Lifetime warranty
Intrigue® Brazier/Casserole, 24 quart (22.7L), 18/8 stainless steel body, 1/4" aluminum & stainless steel clad bottom, for gas, electric, induction & ceramic cooktops, combination satin/mirror finish, solid loop welded handles, inside diameter 18.1", inside depth 5.4", body thick .059", NSF, imported, Jacob's Pride® Collection, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 47762 Specifications
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|