The Vollrath 47147 disher is a size 40 with a 3⁄4-ounce capacity. This utensil enables operators to provide uniform portions. The bowl is made of stainless steel, so it is corrosion and scratch resistant. After product is scooped, the blade pushes it out of the bowl. This piece extends past the bowl to prevent product from sticking. Made of orchid-colored plastic, the handle denotes the size of the Vollrath 47147 disher. The grooved design of the handle creates a comfortable grip.
- Size #40
- 3⁄4-oz. capacity
- Stainless steel bowl resists corrosion and provides durability
- Blade extends past the bowl's rim to prevent sticking
- Dishwasher safe
- Scooping ice cream, frozen food, and other hard products is not recommended
- Overall dimensions: 19⁄16 in. bowl dia. x 85⁄16 in. L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Disher size is denoted by the color
- 1-piece design eliminates crevices that catch crumbs
- Antimicrobial agent protects against bacteria growth
- Grooved to create a secure grip
KaTom has an in-depth buying guide for dishers that provides information on the utensil's features.
Disher, round bowl, size 40 (3/4 oz. capacity), 1-9/6" bowl dia., 18-8 stainless with one-piece color coded orchid plastic handle with all-natural antimicrobial NSF, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection
Vollrath 47147 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|