Vollrath's 40739 two-burner commercial hot plate is ideal for small kitchens with lower volumes. With durable, stainless steel construction, this unit has nine inch solid plate burners from the front to back for more even heating and easier cleanup. It also has a rear safety skirt and stainless steel legs with leveling adjustment. It ships with an installed cord and plug for convenient installation.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 9-in. solid plate burners from front to back
- Rear safety skirt
- Stainless steel legs with leveling adjustment
- Ships with an installed cord and plug for convenient installation
- 208-240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.4-16.7 A, 3,000-4,000 W, 3-ft. cord with NEMA 6-30 Plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 11-9/16 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Hot Plate, electric, 15"W x 27-3/8"D x 12-3/8"H, (2) 8-11/16" solid plate burners (front-back), stainless steel construction, rear safety skirt, adjustable legs, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 3000-4000 watts, 14.4-16.6 amps, cord with NEMA 6-30P, NSF, cETLus, model# STA8002, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 40739 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet