The Vollrath 20248 is a half-size wire grate that allows you to cool baked goods, ice cakes, or dry utensils. The rack is constructed of 300-series, 18-8 stainless steel, a heavy-duty alloy that will not warp. There is no plating, meaning the steel will never flake.
This grate is designed to allow wet or greasy foods to drain, with legs that raise it 7⁄8-inch off the counter or pan. The design features large finger gaps at each corner, making the grate easy to move in and out of pans
- Stainless steel half-size wire grate
- Ideal for cooling baked goods, icing cakes, or draining fried foods
- 300-series, 18-8 stainless steel construction is heavy-duty
- Stainless steel is not plated, so grate will never flake
- Grate corners have room for fingers to make removal from pans simple
- 7⁄8-in. height raises grate to allow for drainage
- Overall Dimensions: 113⁄4 in. L x 161⁄2 in. W x 7⁄8 in. H
Wire Grate for half size Bun Pan, 18-8 Stainless Steel, Imported
Vollrath 20248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Vollrath 20248 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The heavy gauge steel is great for oven use. No sharp edges were noted on either grate. Impressive construction provides confidence of lifelong..."
"This is a nice heavy duty grate that can be used in the oven to cook bacon up to 400 degrees (I called Vollrath to verify temperature). I just lo..."
"The heavy gauge steel is great for oven use. No sharp edges were noted on either grate. Impressive construction provides confidence of lifelong use."
"This is a nice heavy duty grate that can be used in the oven to cook bacon up to 400 degrees (I called Vollrath to verify temperature). I just love the grate style for cooling cookies and that it's dishwasher safe. Stainless steel cooling racks are hard to find. Great job Vollrath! KaTom got it to me very quickly."