The Vollrath 1527B-31 Traex® bus box can be used for a variety of applications from bussing tables to presoaking flatware to holding ingredients. Cleaning food debris out of the tub is simple since the interior has a smooth finish. It is built for use in commercial settings with its high-density polyethylene construction and reinforcing top and bottom ribs. Handles are molded into the material for comfortable handling; they are reinforced to provide support for heavy loads. There are lugs molded into the Vollrath 1527B-31 Traex bus box for stacking without jamming and to enable complete drying.
- High-density polyethylene construction provides durability for use in commercial applications
- Reinforcing ribs on the exterior top and bottom add strength
- Reinforced handles provide comfort when carrying heavy loads
- Hole in each handle enables water to drain completely
- Smooth interior bottom is easy to clean
- Stacking lugs prevent boxes from jamming when stacked and make drying quick
- Comes in gray to blend into a variety of settings
- Approved for contact with food
- Withstands temperatures from -30 to 180 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 213⁄4 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W x 7 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Traex® Standard Bus Box, 1-compartment, 21-3/4"W x 15-1/2"D x 7"deep, temperature range: -30° to 183°F, high-density polyethylene, gray, NSF, Made in USA (must order in bulk quantity of 150)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 1527B-31 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|