The Pitco SSPE14 pasta cooker is great for establishments that make large amounts of pasta every day. This unit has a 12-gallon water capacity and is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion. The tank is welded for a smooth finish that is easy to clean. A built-in countdown timer stores up to four menu items on the controller. This digital controller has four buttons for easy use. A sensor alerts the user when the water is low, while the tank overflow prevents water from overflowing. An audible alarm sounds when the temperature reaches the high limit. The Pitco SSPE14 pasta cooker has a self-cleaning burner system.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Welded tank has an extra smooth peened finish that is easy to clean
- 1.25-in. full port opening drain valve
- Tank overflow keeps water from spilling onto the floor
- Digital controller has exact temperature regulation for boil and simmer modes
- Built-in countdown timer can store up to 4 menu items on the controller
- Audible high-temperature alarm alerts the user if temperatures have reached the high limit
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off heat if temperatures reach the high limit
- Sensor alerts the user when there is a low liquid level
- 12-gal. capacity for water
- 4-button digital controller
- Self-cleaning burner system
- Protection against down draft
- Clean-out rod for the drain
- Element rack is included
- 9-in. adjustable legs makes cleaning under the unit simple
- Cooking area measures 14 in. x 18 in.
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 12.5 kW, 35 A
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 397⁄8 in. x 455⁄16 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Solstice Supreme Pasta Cooker, electric, 12 gallon capacity, 4 button digital controller, self-cleaning burner system, down draft protection, stainless steel, 12.5kW 208/60/3 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Pitco SSPE14 2083 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet