This Pitco SG18S fryer is made with efficient Solstice burner technology. Those burners are equipped with heat-exchange baffles inside each tube to make efficient use of gas heat. This efficiency translates to quick recovery times each time a batch of food is added and savings on gas costs when compared to similar models. That increased efficiency also means that less heat escapes through the flue, helping to keep the ambient air in your kitchen at a comfortable temperature.
This Pitco gas fryer's tank is made of long-lasting, welded, stainless steel that's been finished with an attractive peened exterior to make it easy to clean. The fryer's front, side, and back splash are also made with stainless steel, and the door is mounted on a rugged 3⁄16-inch hinge so it will resist sagging, even after years of use in a commercial kitchen.
This fryer's integrated gas control valve serves as a pressure regulator, a gas filter, and a manual shutoff. Ignition to the gas flame is provided by a standing pilot flame and gas to the burners will be shut off if the pilot should ever go out, protecting against dangerous gas buildup in your kitchen. Millivolt controls maintain accurate oil temperatures, which users can adjust between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
With a 11⁄4-inch drain valve, this fryer's oil is easy to drain for disposal and filtering. An included drain extension makes it a simpler task for users to direct drained oil into an approved container or filter system, and a drain cleanout rod helps users ensure that all sediment has been removed from the frypot and drain line as well.
- Tank is made of welded steel with a smooth, peened finish
- Stainless steel heat baffles are mounted inside heat exchanger tubes for superior heating efficiency
- Standing pilot light provides ready ignition to gas
- Front, door, side, and splash back are made of long-lasting, easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Door is mounted on heavy-duty 3⁄16-in. door hinges
- Accurate electrical millivolt controls are powered with energy from the pilot flame and require no electrical connection
- Users control temperature range between 200 and 400 degrees F
- Integrated gas control valve serves as a gas filter, pressure regulator, and main valve
- Gas can be shut off manually for safety and ease of service
- Temperature limit switch shuts off gas flow to burners if fryer temperature exceeds safe limit
- Front-located 11⁄4-in. full port quickly and thoroughly drains sediment and oil
- Nickel-plated tube racks keep baskets the proper distance from tubes
- Drain extension makes it easy to direct drained oil into an appropriate container
- Drain cleanout rod is included for clearing sediment from drain line
- Built-in flue deflector directs heat up towards hood to help maintain safe temperatures
- Basket hanger provides a convenient spot to rest baskets as they drain and cool and is removable for thorough cleaning
- 9-in. adjustable legs provide plenty of space for cleaning underneath
- CSA-Gas, CSA-Design, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 195⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
Solstice Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 70-90 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, front & sides, 140,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, AGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco SG18S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||140,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||90 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|