The Pitco SG14RS NG gas fryer is built with the company's efficient Solstice burner system that is designed for efficient heating without the use of a blower. A baffle system optimizes how heat is transferred to the oil and reduces how much is lost through the flue. What heat does leave the flue is guided through a flue deflector that directs it towards the kitchen's hood unit, helping to maintain more comfortable ambient temperatures.
This Pitco fryer's millivolt thermostat temperature helps maintain temperatures close to the point set by operators, which can be adjusted between 200 and 400 degrees F. A safety shutoff switch monitors temperatures to make sure that they say inside a safe range. If higher-than-normal temperatures are detected, the switch will cut off the burner to prevent potential fires and damage to fryer components.
The Pitco SG14RS NG is built with a sturdy fry tank made of stainless steel. The exterior cabinet's front, door, and sides are also made with stainless steel, making them highly-resistant to damage and corrosion, and allowing them to be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. The fryer's door is mounted on a 3⁄16-inch hinge to protect it from sagging after years of use. Behind that door is a 11⁄4 in. port drain valve for emptying the fryer's oil, a task that's made easier by the included drain extension and cleanout rod.
- Oil capacity of 40-50 lbs.
- Dependable Solstice, blower-free burner technology creates even temperatures and fast recovery
- Millivolt thermostat maintains precise temperatures
- Temperatures can be set between 200-400 degrees F
- Thermo-safety pilot cuts off gas if pilot flame goes out
- High-temperature limit switch stops burners if fryer begins to overheat
- Baffle design allows more heat to be used to heat oil and less to be lost through flue
- Steel tank makes fryer easy to clean thoroughly and contributes a long product life
- Cabinet front, door, and sides are made of stainless steel
- Door is mounted on a reliable 31⁄6 in. hinge to prevent sagging
- 11⁄4 in., front-mounted port drain valve allows oil to be drained quickly and thoroughly
- Flue deflector guides excess heat towards hood vent to help maintain comfortable kitchen temperatures
- 9-in. adjustable legs provide plenty of room to clean underneath the fryer
- Tube racks keep baskets in the right place and allows loose crumbs to fall into cold zone
- Basket hanger is removable without tools for easy cleaning
- Includes drain line cleanout rod to thoroughly remove grease and sediment
- Drain extension makes it easy to guide draining oil into a container
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 3415⁄32 in. D x 161⁄8 in. H
- CSA-Gas, CSA-Design, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Solstice Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 40-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, front & sides, 122,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE AGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco SG14RS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|