This Pitco SG14RS tube-type fryer has a 40 to 50 pound oil capacity, making it an economical solution for medium-to-high volume eateries with breaded and battered products to fry. The fryer's solstice burner technology provides even, consistent heat and quick recovery without the need for a blower. The millivolt thermostat provides more accurate temperature control than traditional electromechanical thermostats.
This Pitco Frialator is built with a stainless steel tank that makes for easy cleaning and a long, corrosion-resistant life. The fryer's cabinet front, door, and sides are also built with steel, making the exterior of the fryer easy to wipe clean. The door is mounted on a heavy-duty 31⁄6-inch hinge so it will not become loose or sag over time. Behind the door is a 11⁄4-inch drain valve that provides users a way to quickly and thoroughly remove oil and sediment from the frypot. That drain can be fitted with the included drain extension to guide oil into the appropriate container or filter system.
For safety, the Pitco SG14RS fryer is equipped with a high-limit cutoff switch that shuts off the gas burner if the burner exceeds safe temperatures. This system helps protect against fires and damage to components from excessive heat. An included flue deflector helps guide excess heat from the fryer's burners toward your kitchen's hood vent, helping to maintain comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures. The Pitco tube-type fryer is mounted on tall, 9-in. legs to provide ample space for cleaning underneath the unit.
- 40- to 50-lb. oil capacity
- 122,000 BTU input
- Stainless steel tank for durability and easy cleanout
- Stainless steel cabinet front, door, and sides
- Solstice burner technology provides blower-free, atmospheric heating system provides consistent temperatures and fast recovery
- Millivolt thermostat provides accurate temperature control
- High-temperature safety limit switch shuts off gas if fryer begins to overheat, protecting components and preventing fires
- Includes 2 oblong, mesh baskets
- Basket rack above tubes allows sediment to pass through into cold zone
- Basket hanger is removable without tools for cleaning
- Door is mounted on 31⁄6-in. bottom hinge for durability
- 11⁄4 full port drain valve allows oil to be drained quickly and thoroughly
- 9-in. adjustable legs raise fryer off the floor for easy cleaning underneath
- Drain line cleanout rod is included to thoroughly clear fryer of sediment
- Drain extension makes it easy to drain oil into a filter unit or container
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 35-in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
Solstice Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 40-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, front & sides, 122,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE AGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco SG14RS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|