The Pitco Frialator 40S NG has an oil capacity of 40 to 45 pounds and can fry up to 72 pounds of fries per hour. This model has a frying area that measures 14 inches by 14 inches, providing ample space for operators to use the two nickel-plated fry baskets that come standard with the unit. Designed with a deep cold zone that makes it ideal for frying heavily-breaded foods without damaging the quality of the oil, this commercial fryer can help your kitchen keep up with a medium-to-heavy-duty demand for chicken fingers, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, and more.
This commercial gas fryer offers a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and the millivolt controls maintain more accurate temperatures than electromechanical thermostats. The exchange is mounted with alloy stainless steel baffles, a design that is long-lasting and provides heat and combustion efficiency. This Pitco fryer's standing pilot light ensures the flame is ready on-demand, but the gas flow is cut off if the pilot light goes out. The high temperature limit, another safety feature, also shuts off the gas flow if the temperature exceeds 450 degrees Fahrenheit, protecting the unit from damage.
The welded stainless steel tank on the Pitco 40S NG has been pressure-blasted to achieve a smoother, easy-to-clean surface. The cabinet front and door are constructed from stainless steel, and the galvanized steel sides and back are also easy to wipe down. The fry tank is easily emptied with the help of the front-located 11⁄4-in. NPT drain and the included drain extension, which helps operators empty the oil into an appropriate container for disposal. A clean-out rod is also included to help ensure no sediment is left behind after cleaning.
- Commercial floor model gas fryer
- Compatible with natural gas
- Oil capacity of 40-45 lbs. with a deep cool zone
- Capable of frying up to 72 lbs. of fries per hour
- Temperature range of 200-400 degrees F
- Millivolt gas control valve provides efficiency and accuracy
- Includes 6-in. adjustable legs, 2 fry baskets, drain extension, and clean-out rod
- Frying Area Dimensions: 14 in. W x 14 in. W x 23⁄4 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
- Designed for durability and easy cleaning
- Tank is welded stainless steel
- Cabinet front and door are stainless steel
- Sides and back are galvanized steel
- Heat baffles are alloy stainless steel
- Draining is facilitated by a front-located 11⁄4-in. NPT drain
- Heat deflector is built-in to rear of unit
- Consumes 105,000 BTU per hour
- Three heat tubes provide combustion efficiency
- Standing pilot light ensures a flame is available
- High limit shuts gas off if temperature exceeds 450 degrees F
- Gas only flows to main burner if pilot flame is established
Economy Tube-Fired Gas fryer, 40-45 pound oil capacity, floor model, stainless steel cabinet front, door, and tank, millivolt thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C), integrated gas control valve, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU/hr, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Pitco 40S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||45 lb|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|