This tube fired fryer from Pitco has a 40-45-pound oil capacity and has two twin size baskets allowing you to start frying as soon as you get this unit set up. The gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas if pilot goes out. The temperature limit switch shuts off all gas flow if fryer temperature exceeds upper limit. Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200 degrees F to 400 degrees F.
Standards Features and Benefits:
- Tube fired gas fryer
- Welded stainless steel tank ensures easy cleaning
- Stainless steel front, door and galvanized steel sides and back ensure long lasting durability that will resist dirt, dents, and corrosion
- High temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency
- Gas control valve prevents function until pilot is established and will automatically shut off if pilot goes out
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas if upper limit is exceeded
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200 to 400 degrees F
- Included: (2) twin size baskets, drain extension, flue deflector, drain clean out rod, removable basket hanger
- 6-in. adjustable legs
Tube Fired NG Gas Fryer, welded tank, 40-45 lb oil capacity, stainless tank, stainless steel front, door and galvanized steel sides and back, thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200 F and 400 F, safety temperature switch. Included: 2 twin size baskets, drain extension, flue deflector, drain clean out rod, removable basket hanger, 6" adjustable legs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Pitco 40D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||45 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|