The Pitco 40D fryer, designed with a rear-located 3⁄4-inch NPT valve for use with natural gas, has a width of 151⁄8 inches that allows it to fit into kitchen layouts with a small available footprint. This model has the capacity to hold between 40 and 45 pounds of oil and provides a frying area that measures 14 inches by 14 inches with a 4-inch depth, making this fryer ideal for foodservice operations with a medium-volume demand for fried foods. The deep cool zone, which contains at least 20 percent of the total oil, catches crumbs and sediments to prevent them from burning, allowing you to fry heavily-breaded favorites like mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, and onion rings.
This Pitco fryer is equipped with an atmospheric burner system and four tubes with mounted baffles to produce heat and combustion efficiently. This tube-fired fryer has a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and an upper limit switch that shuts off the gas flow if the fryer begins to exceed safe temperatures. The comprehensive gas control valve will also shut off the gas flow if the pilot flame goes out. The Pitco 40D comes standard with a stainless steel tank, which is welded and given a super-smooth finish that makes it easy to clean, as well as a cabinet with a stainless steel front and door and a galvanized back and sides.
- Commercial floor model gas fryer
- For use with natural gas
- Ideal for medium-volume production
- Holds up to 45 lbs. of oil
- Deep cool zone catches sediment from breaded foods
- Offers a temperature range of 200-400 degrees F
- Basket hanger is removable for hassle-free cleaning
- Frying area measures 14 in. W x 4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Tube rack provides a level basket surface for consistent frying
- Comes standard with twin fry baskets, one drain extension, and a clean-out rod
- 6-in. legs are adjustable, providing level installation and floor clearance
- Stainless steel tank is welded and given a smooth finish
- Cabinet construction includes stainless steel front and door, galvanized sides and back
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Operation and Controls
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas supply valve is rear-located
- Tube-fired fryer uses an atmospheric burner system
- 4 stainless steel tubes are mounted with alloy stainless steel baffles
- Designed to provide efficient heat and combustion
- Flue deflected is integrated and directs heat to hood vent
- Flame is instantly provided by a standing pilot
- Gas control valve offers comprehensive operation
- Gas flow shuts off if pilot flame goes out
- Upper limit shuts gas off if fryer exceeds safe temperatures
- 11⁄4-in. NPT drain valve is front-located
Tube Fired NG Gas Fryer, welded tank, 40-45 lb oil capacity, stainless tank, stainless steel front, door and galvanized steel sides and back, thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200 F and 400 F, safety temperature switch. Included: 2 twin size baskets, drain extension, flue deflector, drain clean out rod, removable basket hanger, 6" adjustable legs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 40D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||115,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||45|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
Pitco 40D Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Great product! Fast ship!"
"Great product! Fast ship!"