The American Metalcraft DDCH7755 dough docker uses plastic points to eliminate air pockets in dough that may have built up during kneading to keep those from becoming bubbles in a pizza. The 10 individual wheels spin independently on a strong stainless steel axle. Since the wheels are interchangeable, it's easy to replace them individually if plastic points are damaged. The American Metalcraft DDCH7755 dough docker has a strong cast aluminum handle that can withstand heavy use.
- 10 individual wheels that spin independently on a stainless steel axle
- Interchangeable wheels are easy to replace if points break
- Handle is made of cast aluminum to withstand heavy use
- 1-piece handle is easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. W x 71⁄2 in. L
Dough Docker, 6" wide x 7-1/2" long, 10 independent plastic wheels, one-piece cast aluminum handle
American Metalcraft DDCH7755 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet