The American Metalcraft DD5704 dough docker pierces product with stainless steel pins, preventing over rising and blistering. To keep the pins in tact, they are permanently embedded in the plastic core. It spins on a durable stainless steel axle. The American Metalcraft DD5704 dough docker features a solid aluminum handle that provides a comfortable grip.
- Stainless steel pins pierces dough to prevent over rising and blistering
- Embedded pins will not fall out
- Stainless steel axle is designed for durability
- Solid aluminum handle is comfortable to grip
- Barrel Dimensions: 5 in. L x 13⁄4 in. dia.
Dough Docker, (full size) 5" wide x 1-3/4" diameter barrel, stainless steel pins & axle, plastic core, aluminum handle
American Metalcraft DD5704 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet