The American Metalcraft 3612 pizza peel aids the user in placing and removing pizzas from the oven. Its wooden construction withstands high temperatures, prevents heat from transferring to the handle, and releases raw dough without sticking. This peel may warp or crack in the dishwasher. .
- Heat-resistant wooden construction
- Wooden blade prevents raw dough from sticking
- Gently slides under pizzas with its tapered edges
- Not dishwasher safe
- Soaking in water can cause the wood to warp or crack
- Blade dimensions: 13 in. L x 12 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 12 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Pizza Peel, 12" x 13" blade, 36" overall length, wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft 3612 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet