The American Metalcraft 2136 mixing paddle’s long, 1-inch-diameter handle can stir products in large containers. Since it is made of stainless steel, the utensil resists rust, scratches, and dents. Its one-piece construction removes crevices that could trap food particles.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion and cleans quickly
- One-piece construction eliminates food-trapping crevices
- Comfortable 1-in.-dia. tubular handle
- Long handle for large containers
- Blade dimensions: 93⁄4 in. L x 43⁄4 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 43⁄4 in. W
Mixing Paddle, 4-3/4" x 9-3/4" paddle, 36" x 1" tubular handle, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft 2136 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet