The Presto! PM-30 general purpose mixer can mix generous amounts of dough for any baked goods or pizza for busy restaurant kitchens. With a stainless steel bowl and safety guard to keep operators safe, the compact unit operates on three speeds and has a safety interlock switch that shuts down operation when the bowl is lowered or the safety guard is released. It is also coated in anodized aluminum, which resists corrosion from salts and acids. Lubricated carriage ball bearings assure quiet operation.
- Safety guard protects operator
- Compact design for smaller counter space
- 3-speed operation
- Includes stainless steel wire whip, aluminum flat beater and aluminum dough hook
- Safety interlock switch shuts unit down when bowl is lowered or safety guard released
- Anodized aluminum resists corrosion from salts and acids
- Lubricated carriage ball bearings assure quiet operation
- Gear drive for a reliable operation and a long life
- Side-mounted controls with separate start and emergency stop buttons
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph
- Overall dimensions: 20-in. W x 22-in. D x 40-in. H
- cETLus Listed
General Purpose Mixer, 30 qt. capacity, 3 speed gear driven, #12 power drive hub, includes stainless steel bowl, mixing hook, flat beater, whipping ball & safety guard, metallic gray finish, 2 HP, 120v/60hz/1-ph, cETLus, ETL, (Presto)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Presto! PM30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Presto! PM30 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"presto mp30 bought it new 5 service calls in 1.5 years then gear broke called company they said it would cost over $2000 to fix do not make mixer..."
"presto mp30 bought it new 5 service calls in 1.5 years then gear broke called company they said it would cost over $2000 to fix do not make mixer anymore they cant get metric gears anymore worst piece of equiptment i ever owned"