The Primo PM10 commercial planetary mixer can do the trick when it comes to mixing dough in your busy restaurant kitchen. The compact unit has a stainless steel bowl and safety guard to protect operators. It operates at three speeds and has a safety interlock switch that shuts down operation when the bowl is lowered or the safety guard is released. It is also coated in anodized aluminum, which resists corrosion from salts and acids.
- 10 qt. stainless steel bowl
- Safety guard prevents protects operators
- Compact design for smaller counter spaces
- 3-speed operation
- Includes stainless steel wire whip, aluminum flat beater and dough hook
- Safety interlock switch shuts unit down when bowl is lowered or safety guard released
- Anodized aluminum resists corrosion from salts and acids
- Lubricated carriage ball bearings assure quiet operation
- Gear drive design is reliable and long lasting
- Side-mounted controls with separate start and emergency stop buttons
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall dimensions: 15-in. W x 13-in. D x 30-in. H
- cETLus Listed
PrimoCommercial Planetary Mixer, 10 qt. bench model, capacity, gear driven transmission, side mounted start, silent operation, includes stainless steel bowl, bowl guard & wire whip, aluminum flat beater & dough hook, .5 HP, 120v/60hz/1-ph, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Primo PM10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|
Primo PM10 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Want Some Kitchen said...
"This little mixer does a great job comfortably mixing 5 lbs of Italian, French, Sour dough baguette and pizza dough and fits in our kitchen just..."
"This little mixer does a great job comfortably mixing 5 lbs of Italian, French, Sour dough baguette and pizza dough and fits in our kitchen just fine."