The default top frame on the Summit STC1W6 thermoelectric wine chiller holds up to six large bottles. The unit also comes with an alternate lid that holds eight standard 750 milliliter bottles. The versatility of this countertop model allows you to hold Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and other wines that are sold in large bottles. The bottles are stored in an upright position for optimal showcasing.
This chiller features glass windows and energy efficient LED lights that offer a beautiful display of your collection. The temperature can be set between 44 degrees Fahrenheit and 66 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit has a digital thermostat with electronic controls that allow for precise temperature management. There are two interior fans in the Summit STC1W6 wine chiller that ensure that air is evenly circulated among all the wine bottles.
- Thermoelectric wine chiller
- Holds 6 to 8 large bottles
- Includes alternate top frame to hold eight standard 750 milliliter bottles
- Upright storage
- Temperature range of 44 degrees F to 66 degrees F
- Digital thermostat
- 2 interior fans evenly distribute air
- Vibration-free operation prevents damage to wine
- Glass windows
- LED light
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Overall Dimensions: 29-in. W x 125⁄8-in. D x 93⁄4-in. H
Wine Chiller, thermoelectric, holds up to 6 large wine bottles upright, includes alternate lid to hold 8 standard 750 ml bottles, digital thermostat, LED light, black cabinet, front glass window for label display, temperature range: 44º to 66ºF, interior fans, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit STC1W6 Specifications
|Temperature||44°F to 66°F|