The Summit SCR700 countertop beverage merchandiser has a fully finished black cabinet that allows the unit to be used free-standing. Sliding glass doors make grabbing products off the four adjustable shelves easy, and the glass allows for full visibility. Since there are interior lights, customers can see clearly into the cabinet to make buying decisions. The thermostat for this unit is adjustable for your convenience so you can accommodate different products. The automatic defrost mode melts built-up ice so the Summit SCR700 countertop beverage merchandiser runs smoother and will need less maintenance.
- Used in free-standing applications
- Sliding glass doors make grabbing products easy
- Black exterior blends into different décors
- Automatic defrost mode results in low maintenance
- Factory-installed lock prevents unauthorized access
- 4 shelves are adjustable to accommodate products
- Thermostat is adjustable for your convenience
- Environmentally friendly, CFC-free design
- Glass doors provide full visibility
- Interior light makes products easily seen
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.63 A, 6-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5 in. W x 20.25 in. D x 34.13 in. H
- ETL Sanitation listed
Beverage Merchandiser, single zone, freestanding, 7.4 cu.ft., black cabinet, (2) sliding glass doors, automatic defrost, adjustable chrome shelves, interior light, lock, hammered aluminum interior, fan-forced cooling, digital thermostat, back bar design, black cabinet, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.2 amps, ETL-Sanitation (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit SCR700B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||31 - 36 in|
Summit SCR700B Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"It's built like everything else these days, dead units are a regular thing I suppose. I scheduled a repair with summit, I have no idea how long t..."
The schooner said...
"new fridge only worked for 2 weeks,no refrigerant in it and the commpressor was no good,i have been trying to get replacement for 2 weeks from su..."
"It's built like everything else these days, dead units are a regular thing I suppose. I scheduled a repair with summit, I have no idea how long they will take to fix it but what a headache"
"new fridge only worked for 2 weeks,no refrigerant in it and the commpressor was no good,i have been trying to get replacement for 2 weeks from summit,still have no replacement,it must have took 12 phone calls,might finally get replacementin 10 days,summit is a poor company to deal withand a poor quality product"