The Summit SCFU386 display freezer has a manual defrost system that you will use to melt built-up ice so the unit runs properly. A static cooling system improves temperature stability, while the thermostat is adjustable to accommodate your products. The temperature ranges from -4 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit. To retain cold air in the cabinet, the door closes by itself, and the glass shows off products for sale. LED interior lights illuminate the cabinet interior to make products easy to see. Two wire shelves easily remove for cleaning. The Summit SCFU386 display freezer comes with a factory-installed lock that prevents unauthorized access to the cabinet.
- Door is self-closing to help retain cold air
- Glass door shows off products fully
- Lock installed by the factory prevents theft
- 2 wire shelves are removable for cleaning
- LED interior lighting makes products easy to see
- -4-5 degrees F temperature range
- Thermostat is adjustable to accommodate your products
- Static cooling system improves the stability of the temperature
- Manual defrost system melts built-up ice to ensure the cabinet runs properly
- Temperatures stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.0 A, 6-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 23.38 in. W x 20.63 in. D x 24.5 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Freezer Merchandiser, countertop, reach-in, one section, 2.0 cu. ft. capacity, manual defrost, front-mounted lock, self-closing door, removable shelves, LED light, platinum cabinet finish, glass door, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, UL (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCFU386 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||SCFU385, SCFU285|