The Summit FF7B undercounter medical refrigerator’s compact design fits in a variety of locations. R134A refrigerant and a dial thermostat regulate internal temperatures, and an interior light controlled by a switch turns on only when needed. This unit’s glass shelves adjust to accommodate large items and trays measuring 19.5 inches by 15.5 inches. Since the evaporator is installed behind the rear wall, the interior of the Summit FF7B undercounter medical refrigerator is seamless and facilitates cleaning.
- Defrosts automatically to reduce maintenance requirements
- Dial thermostat on the interior adjusts the temperature
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- On/off interior light switch
- 3 adjustable glass shelves
- Deep shelf design accepts 19.5-in. x 15.5-in. trays
- Hidden evaporator creates a seamless interior for cleanup
- Field-reversible door
- Compact size
- Black finish
- CFC free
- 1.3 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 20 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 27.75 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 24.63 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cULus and ETL-sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, one-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, reversible door with flat liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, automatic defrost, interior light & liner, black exterior & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF7B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|