The Summit FF6B7 medical refrigerator stands freely with its fully-finished design, and its glass shelves are adjustable to accommodate large contents or removed for quick cleanup. Taller items like ketchup bottles can be stored in the door shelves. There is an interior light that turns on automatically when the door is opened. A more spacious interior is created by the evaporator which is specially installed in the back. Temperatures inside the cabinet are adjusted with the internal dial thermostat, while potential issues are prevented by an automatic system defrost. R134A refrigerant cools the unit, and the Summit FF6B7 medical refrigerator has a slim footprint for simplified installation in a variety of places. It is black to match virtually any theme, and comes with a field-reversible door.
- Removable glass shelves adjust to hold large items
- Crisper section helps preserve produce freshness
- In-door storage for taller items such as bottles
- Interior light activates when the door opens
- Evaporator is installed in the back of the cabinet to create a spacious interior
- Fully finished cabinet for freestanding operation
- Dial thermostat facilitates accurate temperature adjustments
- Automatic defrost prevents system issues
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Slim footprint for installation in a wide range of locations
- Reversible door design can be set to swing open from the opposite side
- Black finish has a versatile look to fit most settings
- CFC free
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Interior dimensions: 20 in. W x 17 in. D x 27.75 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 25.13 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, reversible door with shelf storage, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior liner, black cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial)
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF6B7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|