The Summit FF29K countertop refrigerator has a black exterior that is fully finished and will fit into virtually any establishment. The compact size of the fridge makes it perfect for setting on counters and helping to increase impulse buys. The door of the unit is reversible if you need to change which direction it opens. Two glass shelves are adjustable to fit various products, and shelves in the door make holding large bottles simple. The seamless interior is easy to clean since there are no crevices where dirt can get stuck. The Summit FF29K countertop refrigerator uses R-600A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool, and the thermostat is easy to adjust when needed.
- Automatic defrost system reduces the need for maintenance and keeps the unit running properly
- Black exterior finish fits into virtually any establishment
- Compact size is perfect for using on countertops
- Seamless interior liner makes cleaning simpler
- Large bottles are easily stored with the door shelves
- 2 glass shelves accommodate various products since they are adjustable
- Door is reversible for convenience
- Thermostat is adjustable so you can set the temperatures you want
- Maintains cool temperatures with R-600A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 0.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 18.5 W x 18.38 in. D x 24.88 in. H
- ETL listed
Sized for countertop use, features a jet black exterior finish, the user-reversible door offers added placement flexibility for any setting, inside has an automatic defrost ensures minimum maintenance while the seamless interior liner makes cleaning a snap, adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage and door racks hold tall bottles, with compact dimensions (24.63" H x 18.5" W x 17.75" D, 2.4 cu. ft) for an easy fit perfect refrigerator for hotels, dorms, offices or any other setting in need of quality cooling in a small package, 115v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF29K SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet