The Summit CR2B122 electric cook top has a 7-inch-diameter burner and a 5.5-inch-diameter burner. A stainless steel finish provides an exterior that is resistant to dents and scratches while facilitating cleaning. It has indicator lights to display which burner is turned on. Safe push-to-turn knobs reduce risk of accidentally activating the burners, but they are still user friendly to operate, as they are ADA compliant. It fits into a 20-inch by 16-inch cutout, and the Summit CR2B122 electric cook top can be mounted portrait or landscape style to reach the controls.
- Uses (1) 7-in., 900 W and (1) 5.5-in., 500 W coil element
- Stainless steel exterior is tough and aids in cleaning
- Push-to-turn knobs promote safety by reducing risk of accidentally turning on heat
- Indicator lights highlight which burner is operating
- Fits a 20-in. x 16-in. countertop cutout
- Can be mounted portrait or landscape style to fit in different layouts
- ADA compliant with front controls and user-friendly knobs
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 20 A, 3-prong cord is included
- Overall dimensions: 21.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 3.38 in. H
- cULus listed
Cooktop, electric, two-burner, coil elements, stainless steel finish, can be mounted portrait or landscape style, push-to-turn knob, residual heat indicator, 115v/60/1, cutout dimensions: 20" x 16", power cord included, ETL (Residential)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit CR2B122 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet