Summit's C60ELGLASS compact kitchenette is built for compact cooking in places like demo kitchens, upscale suites, and anywhere else where light-duty cooking needs to be performed. The equipment is easy to set up, requiring no assembly except sliding the refrigerator-freezer into place and connecting the kitchenette to water and electricity. The all-in-one kitchen is powered by a standard 120-volt power supply, so it can be installed virtually anywhere.
The CT661 refrigerator-freezer included with this Summit C60ELGLASS kitchenette includes three glass shelves, each of which is adjustable. A transparent crisper with a glass top keeps produce fresher for longer. The refrigerator-freezer is also outfitted with a scalloped wine shelf that makes for convenient and efficient storage of larger bottles. Door shelves provide quick access to smaller items like condiments, and bottled and canned drinks.
- Easy-to-clean, smooth ceramic burner top with two elements
- One-piece stainless steel countertop is easy to keep sanitary
- Two cabinets for storing dry goods, ingredients, and supplies
- No assembly required except to insert refrigerator into its compartment
- Cycle defrost system eliminates that maintenance step
- Attractive white finish
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 59.18 in. W x 24 in. D x 40 in. H
- cETLus Listed
- 3 adjustable glass shelves
- Transparent crisper with glass top for extending the storage life of greens
- 3 door shelves for holding drinks and condiments
- Wine bottle shelving for efficient storage of larger bottles
- Dial thermostat for making adjustments to holding temperatures
- Dual evaporator setup keeps each section at the ideal temperature
All-In-One Combo Kitchen, one-piece ss top with deep drawn sink, faucet, (2) burner smoothtop electric cooktop, 5.1 cu.ft. refrigerator-freezer with cycle defrost, (2) storage cabinets, white cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1-ph, ETL (Residential)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit C60ELGLASS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|