This Summit C48 kitchenette provides a compact cooking center in demo kitchens or space-restricted living quarters. Two coil-type, electric burners are situated back to back and adjusted with dial controls. To the left of those burners is a stainless steel sink with a drainboard for drying washed wares. Underneath the sink is a storage cabinet with a shelf for holding dry goods.
A Summit CT661 refrigerator/freezer is included standard with this kitchenette. That unit defrosts automatically on a timed cycle to require less maintenance and keep the evaporator coil free from damaging ice build-up. Inside the refrigerator are three glass shelves for organized items. A transparent crisper can be used to store produce. Three shelves are built into the refrigerator door to store drinks and condiments. The Summit C48EL kitchenette requires no professional installation; it operates on a standard 120-volt electrical connection.
- Cook top with 2 electric coil elements
- Durable one-piece stainless steel countertop is easy to keep
- Stainless steel sink
- Cabinet includes a center shelf for storing dry goods
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 40 in. H x 24 in. D
- cETLus Listed
Included Summit CT661 Refrigerator/Freezer
- Automatic defrost is on a cycle timer so no manual defrost step is required
- Door includes 3 shelves for organizing smaller items
- 3 glass shelves are adjustable and removable for thoroughly cleaning refrigerator interior
- Transparent crisper keeps produce fresh and gives users a clear view of contents
- Uses environmentally-friendly R134a refrigerant
- Door hinge is reversible in the field (installed on the right by default)
All-in-One Combo Kitchen, 48" L, one piece stainless steel top with deep drawn sink, faucet, (2) burner electric cook top, 5.1 cu.ft refrigerator/freezer with manual defrost, white cabinet & door finish, ships complete in one box, UL (Residential)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit C48EL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|