The Advance Tabco SL-HS-12-X hand sink is perfect for back of house use where employees need to wash hands before and during their shift. A 4-inch backsplash prevents water and soap from getting on other surfaces. Four galvanized legs make the hand sink durable, while the bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring. Galvanized cross-bracing is adjustable as needed. The stainless steel construction of the sink makes it durable for commercial use and resistant to corrosion. The Advance Tabco SL-HS-12-X hand sink comes with a K-125 swing spout faucet that mounts to the backsplash.
- 4-in. backsplash keeps water and soap from getting on other surfaces
- 4 galvanized legs with adjustable bullet feet for uneven flooring
- Galvanized side cross bracing is adjustable
- K-125 swing spout faucet is mounted to the splash
- 1-in. IPS drain
- Stainless steel construction is durable for heavy use and resistant to corrosion
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 18 in. D x 33 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Basics™ Hand Sink, underbar, 12"W x 18"D x 33"H, 10" x 14" sink bowl, 4"H backsplash, includes: splash mount faucet, 1-1/2" IPS drain, stainless steel, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco SL-HS-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Includes Standard Faucet|
|Bowl Width (in)||10|
|Bowl Length (in)||14|
|Bowl Depth (in)||10|
|Overall Length (in)||12|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|