The Ice-O-Matic ICEU300FA ice machine produces up to 309 pounds of full cube ice per day and stores 97 pounds of ice to make sure your staff has plenty on hand at all times for cocktails, drinks, and bulk cooling. The large sliding lid, located at the top of the unit, will give users front access to ice without having to stoop to retrieve it. This ice machine is an air-cooled model that does not use an air filter and is equipped with its air intake and discharge on the front of the model, which, along with the 30-inch width, facilitates installation in layouts without much available space.
The ICEU300FA self-contained ice machine includes standard Ice-O-Matic features that make it a reliable and durable service option for a kitchen, bar, or prep station. Antimicrobial protection helps provide cleaner ice by inhibiting bacterial growth in the inside of the machine. Harvest Assist ensures a consistent transfer of frozen ice to the bin instead of waiting for gravity to force the ice down. The evaporator, which has a copper core and nickel plating, will better resist damage caused by exposure to water and ice. The stainless steel and molded plastic construction is durable and the 6-inch legs are adjustable. For optimal production, this unit should be operated in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with incoming water at 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Integrated ice machine and storage bin
- Produces full cube ice for cocktails, drinks, and bulk cooling
- Max production capacity of 309 lbs. per day
- Max storage capacity of 97 lbs. of ice
- Low profile designed for undercounter applications
- Front access to ice via large sliding door located at top of the unit
- Air-cooled condensing unit does not require an air filter
- Front air exchange facilitates installation in small spaces
- Operates in an ambient air temp of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Operates with incoming water temp of 40 to 100 degrees F
- For best results, operate in a 70 degree F ambient air temp and with 50 degree F incoming water
- Constructed with durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic molding
- Includes adjustable 6-in. legs
- Full Cube Ice Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.1 A, 8.6 kWh per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 30.34 in. W x 29.97 in. D x 39 in. H
- Pure Ice technology provides antimicrobial protection to inhibit bacteria growth
- Harvest Assist consistently pushes frozen ice into the bin instead of waiting on gravity to pull ice down
- Evaporator has a copper core and nickel plating for durability and reliability
ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 309 lb production/24 hours, 97 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, electro-mechanical controls, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU300FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||309 lbs|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Bin Capacity||97 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Capacity Range||70-119 lb|
|Production Range||260-329 lb|
|Width (in) Range||26 -35 in|
Ice-O-Matic ICEU300FA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Cate and Gary said...
"We have really enjoyed owning this ice machine. We built an outdoor kitchen area and this ice maker has come in so handy, no more trips to the m..."
"We have really enjoyed owning this ice machine. We built an outdoor kitchen area and this ice maker has come in so handy, no more trips to the market to fill ice chests, it's great!"