Produce up to 238 pounds of half cube ice per day with this ice machine from Ice-O-Matic. Ice-O-Matic's Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection system helps ensure crystal clear ice that is consistently clean and fresh. The half cube size is excellent for blended drinks that require a smooth finish. This ice maker's bin holds 70-pounds of ice and, at only 24-inches wide, it is applicable for venues like coffee shops or bars that have limited available space.
- Undercounter model saves floor space
- 238-lbs. of ice per 24 hrs. for light- to medium-duty applications
- 70-lb. capacity storage bin is front-accessible
- Half cube ice measures 3/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Air-cooled to reduce water waste and cost
- Harvest Assist technology speeds the ice-making process and reduces scale buildup
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection ensures consistently clean, fresh ice
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates keeps unit functioning reliably
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.9 A, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 24.54-in. W x 26.27-in. D x 39-in. H
- cULus listed; ARI, NSF, ISO 9001, and ENERGY STAR certified
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 238 lb/108 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.9 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-o-matic ICEU220HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Bin Capacity||50 lbs to 99 lbs|
|24 Hr. Production||200 lbs to 299 lbs|
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Also Known As||ICEU220HA|
Ice-o-matic ICEU220HA Customer Reviews
"Perfect for my bar, it has such a compact width!"
"It's too difficult to adjust the thickness of the ice cubes, the adjustments are a silly little dip switch, and easy access is blocked by coolant tubes. Plus, we simply can't set the proper thickness, and customer service says we'll probably be charged for a service call. Plus Ice-o-matic is really made by Scotsman, which we had before with lots of problems."