The Browne 9198 strainer has a medium single mesh bowl, making it easy to strain products. Since it is dipped in tin, the bowl is durable for long term commercial use. The deep design of the bowl ensures there is plenty of room for your product, helping to prevent overflow that causes product loss. With the drain holes in the frame, water is prevented from collecting, which reduces the risk of corrosion and growth of bacteria. With the 6.5-inch-long handle, this Browne 9198 strainer is comfortable to hold. The handle is constructed of heavy wood for durability.
- Tin dipped bowl to gain strength for commercial use
- Frame has drain holes that stop water collection that causes corrosion and bacteria growth
- Medium single mesh bowl drains liquids easily
- 8 in. dia. bowl is large to help prevent overflow
- Heavy wood constructed handle adds durability for straining
- 6.5-in. L handle
Strainer, 8" bowl, 6-1/2" L handle, medium single mesh, pan hook and flat - bottomed handle, heavy duty construction, full bath tinned after fabrication, clear lacqured handle.
Browne 9198 Specifications