The Browne 9196 strainer has a heavy wooden handle that provides durability and support when draining. Since it is dipped in tin, the strainer is strong for commercial use. The bowl drains liquid with a medium single mesh design. The bowl measures 7.75 inches in diameter, which provides room for a large amount of product to help eliminate overflows and product loss. Drain holes on the frame prevent water from building up and causing corrosion and bacterial growth. For user comfort, the handle on the Browne 9196 strainer measures 6 inches long.
- Strength is gained since it is dipped in tin
- Drain liquids with medium single mesh layer bowl
- Bowl is 7.75 in. dia. to allow space for large capacities
- Frame drain holes stop water from collecting and forming corrosion
- Handle is constructed of a heavy wood for durability
- 6-in. L handle
Strainer, 7-3/4" bowl, 6"L handle, single medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574117 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|