The Browne 9194 medium mesh strainer has a 6-inch long wooden handle that is easy to grip. A lacquer on the handle protects it from damage. The tin has been fully bathed for strength, and the mesh is a single medium layer. A pan hook holds the strainer over a pot, pan, or bowl. The frame’s holes reduce the buildup of water, which reduces the risk of bacteria growth and corrosion. The Browne 9194 medium mesh strainer has a deep bowl to help prevent product loss.
- Medium single mesh layer
- Tin is fully bathed for strength
- 6-in. L handle is easy to grip
- Lacquer on the handle protects it from damage
- Keep the strainer in place while straining sauces with the pan hook
- Significant product loss is prevented with the deep bowl
- Frame’s holes reduce buildup of water that produces corrosion and bacteria
- 5.5 in. dia.
Strainer, medium single mesh, 5-1/2" bowl, 6" L, handle, pan hook and flat - bottom handle, heavy duty construction, full bath tinned after fabrication, clear lacquered handle.
Browne 9194 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet