The Browne 9099 fine mesh strainer is great for straining compotes and draining pasta. Along with the 10.75-inch diameter, the deep bowl provides room for large amounts of product, helping reduce overflow. A 9-inch wooden handle makes carrying the strainer simple, and there is a lacquer on the wood to protect it from heavy use. The single mesh layer keeps product in the bowl, preventing product loss. The Browne 9099 fine mesh strainer comes with a pan hook to hold it over a bowl, pot, or pan while straining or draining.
- Single layer of mesh prevents product loss
- Strengthened since the tin is fully bathed
- 9-in. L wooden handle makes carrying the strainer simple
- Lacquer on the handle protects the wood
- Keep strainer above product and liquid with the pan hook
- Frame holes allow for complete draining of liquid to resist corrosion and bacteria
- Bowl is deep so more product will fit when straining or draining
- 10.75 in. dia.
Strainer, 10-3/4" bowl, 9"L handle, single fine mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 9099 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet