The Browne 9098 fine mesh strainer has an 8-inch diameter and a deep bowl. A pan hook keeps the strainer over pots and pans for draining or straining. A 6.5-inch wooden handle has a lacquer for protection and is easy to grip. The tin is fully bathed for durability. Product loss is reduced with the Browne 9098 fine mesh strainer since it cannot easily fall through the single layer of mesh. When draining, water collection is reduced, preventing corrosion thanks to the holes in the frame.
- Product cannot fall through the single layer of mesh
- Holes in the frame allow for water draining to help eliminate rusting and bacterial growth
- Fully bathed tin is durable for commercial use
- 6.5-in. wooden handle has a layer of lacquer that protects the wood
- Pan hook allows the strainer to sit over pots
- Deep bowl allows for more product than other strainers
- 8 in. dia.
Strainer, 8" bowl, 6-1/2"L handle, single fine mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 9098 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet