The Browne 9094 fine mesh strainer has a deep bowl that can accommodate more product at once. Thanks to the single mesh layer, product will not easily fall through holes, preventing product loss. The tin has been fully bathed for strength. A pan hook prevents the strainer from falling into a pan and allows the user to get a grip on the strainer. The Browne 9094 fine mesh strainer has a 6-inch-long wooden handle that is easy to grip and is coated in a lacquer to prevent damage. Water is prevented from building up with the drain holes in the frame; this helps eliminate rusting and bacterial growth.
- Product will not easily slip out since the basket is made of mesh
- Tin has been fully bathed for strength in commercial settings
- Heavy-duty 6 in. L wood handle has a lacquer for preservation
- Prevent strainer from falling with the pan hook
- Deep bowl can hold more product
- Drain holes in the frame prevent water from building up and causing rust and bacteria growth
- 5.5 in. dia.
Strainer, 5-1/2" bowl, 6"L handle, single fine mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Browne 9094 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet