The Browne 9093 fine mesh strainer is great for straining pulp for compotes, draining water off various foods, and more. The single mesh layer prevents product from falling through holes, while the deeper bowl capacity prevents product loss out of the sides. The wood handle has a lacquer on it for preservation and is heavy duty for constant use. The frame features drain holes that keep water from collecting, helping to prevent rusting and growth of bacteria. The Browne 9093 fine mesh strainer has a pan hook that allows the strainer to balance on the edge of a pan.
- Single mesh layer ensures product will not slip through and fall out
- Frame has holes to help water drain so rusting and bacteria growth are prevented
- Fully bathed tin withstands constant use
- 5.25 in. wood handle is heavy duty
- Pan hook keeps the strainer from falling when set on the edge of a pan
- 4.75 in. dia. bowl is deep for larger capacities
Strainer, fine single mesh, 4-3/4" bowl, 5-1/4" L handle, pan hook and flat - bottom handle, heavy duty construction, full bath tinned after fabrication, clear lacquered handle.
Browne 9093 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet