The Browne 573180 serving spoon is great for scooping up a variety of vegetables, potatoes, and more. Since the handle is curved, the spoon will not easily fall into the pan, and picking it up off flat surfaces is easy. The handle will not retain heat since it is hollow, helping reduce the risk of burns to staff and customers. The stainless steel construction of the Browne 573180 serving spoon makes it heavy duty for commercial use. The spoon is 10 inches long.
- Perfect for scooping potatoes, macaroni and cheese, carrots, and more
- Spoon will not fall into the pan thanks to the curved handle
- Picking up the spoon off flat surfaces is easy since the handle is curved
- Hollow handle stays cool to the touch even when paired with a hot dish
- Heavy-duty for constant use thanks to the stainless steel construction
- 10 in. L
Eclipse Serving Spoon, 10" (25-1/2 cm), ergonomic, solid, extra long stay-cool curved hollow handle, 18/8 stainless steel, mirror finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 573180 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|
Browne 573180 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Caterer Zach said...
"I currently manage the operations for a large-scale catering operation. Having a consistent and cost-effective source for my equipment inventory..."
"I currently manage the operations for a large-scale catering operation. Having a consistent and cost-effective source for my equipment inventory is important, so it's no surprise why Katom Restaurant Supply is my go-to solution. The Browne Halco serving spoon is just as elegant as it is functional. The entire Browne Halco Eclipse utensil line offers quality and sturdy serving pieces that are truly timeless in design."