The Browne 5724033 Thermalloy® saucepan has a 3.5-quart capacity that is great for cooking small portions of side dishes, caramel, and more. Product heats evenly thanks to a thick disk mounted on the bottom of the pan. The handle is fully riveted onto the boiler and will not break easily; it is hollow, which prevents chefs from burning their hands. The stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion, scratching, and staining. The Browne 5724033 Thermalloy saucepan has a cover that is sold separately to keep contents safe and heat in the pan.
- Included in the Thermalloy series
- 3.5-qt. capacity is ideal for small portions of vegetables, caramel, and more
- Corrosion, scratch, and stain resistant thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Even heating and quick recovery are possible thanks to the thick disk bottom
- Fully-riveted handle will not easily break off the pan
- Prevents injury since the handle stays cool to the touch due to it being hollow
- Keep product covered with the 5724120 cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75 in. dia. x 4 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Sauce Pan, 3-1/2 qt., 7-3/4" x 4", without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724033 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|