The Browne 5724032 Thermalloy® saucepan is great for sauces, gravies, and more. The dish is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use in commercial settings and will not easily scratch. The thick disk on the bottom of the pan helps spread heat evenly to reduce hot and cold spots. The handle is hollow, allowing users to grab the handle and not worry about injury since it stays cool to the touch. The Browne 5724032 Thermalloy saucepan has a 2-quart capacity.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Stainless steel construction makes the pan durable for heavy use
- Thick construction on the bottom disk provides even heating and quick recovery times
- 2-qt. capacity is ideal for sauces and gravies
- Hollow handle stays cool to the touch and is fully riveted for strength
- Boil water quickly or protect contents with the separately-sold 5724116 cover
- Overall Dimensions: 6.25 in. dia. x 3.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Sauce Pan, 2 qt., 6-1/4" x 3-3/4", without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724032 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|