The Browne 5724019 Thermalloy® braising pot has a 20-quart capacity, providing space for cooking thin cuts of meat. Constructed of stainless steel, it is heavy-duty and durable for commercial kitchens. Thick disk base provides even heating and quick recovery; this ensures that cook times are faster and less energy is used. Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking is possible for this pot. The oversized handles are riveted into the pot for strength and durability. Sold separately, the 5724140 cover keeps heat in the Browne 5724019 Thermalloy braising pot.
- Thermalloy series
- 20-qt. capacity braising pot
- Able to be used on ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops
- Thick disk base has even heating and quick recovery
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel construction for commercial use
- Rivet-attached handles are strong
- Hollow core handles do not heat while braising
- Oversized handles ensure gripping is comfortable
- 5724140 cover keeps heat in pot (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 15.75 in. dia. x 5.75 in. H
Thermalloy® Brazier, 20 qt., 15-3/4" x 5-3/4", without cover, oversized stay cool riveted handles, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724019 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|