The Browne 22002 full-size steam pan is ideal for burgers, fried chicken, and other entrées. There is a capacity of 8.2 quarts, and it has a stainless steel construction that is easy to clean and resists corrosion. The corners and edges are reinforced to ensure the edges will not bend easily. Since the perimeter of the Browne 22002 full-size steam pan has an anti-jam design, damage is prevented when removing the pan from stacks and drop-ins. When stacked with other full-size pans, it can ventilate to dry after wash cycles. Keep your food fresh with the addition of a CP8002NC notched cover or CP8002 flat cover.
- Full-size steam pan is great for entrées like burgers and fried chicken
- 8.2-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistance
- Corners and edges are reinforced to reduce the risk of bending
- Perimeter has an anti-jam design to prevent edge damage when stacking
- Dries completely when stacked with other pans
- CP8002NC notched or CP8002 flat covers keep food fresh longer (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 203⁄4 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, full size, 8.2 qt., 20-3/4"L x 12-3/4"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|