The Cal-Mil 1362 griddle includes two brackets for mounting and is made to fit the sold-separately Cal Mil 1360-22-13 bridge style chafer or Cal Mil 1364-22-13 bridge style chafer alternative. Since the griddle is made of low carbon sheet steel, it is lightweight yet durable for long-term use. The purpose of the Cal-Mil 1362 griddle is to warm, display, or showcase appetizers and/or sides for any restaurant, hotel, buffet, catering event, party, or other venue.
- Made of low carbon sheet steel, which makes it lightweight
- Durable for long-term use
- Helps keep food warm and ready to serve
- Includes 2 brackets for mounting
- Designed to fit Cal Mil 1360-22-13 bridge style chafer or Cal Mil 1364-22-13 bridge style chafer alternative (sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 223⁄4 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 21⁄4 in. H
Griddle, 22-1/2"W x 14"D, fits rectangular action station & chafer alternative, with brackets, cast iron
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cal-Mil 1362 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet